BIsmillah walhamdulillah..jeng jeng. ok nk share n sharing info i got from email team nisa’ btr😉 bace pelan-pelan ek.
1. Remember that leadership isn’t about your position. It’s about your
2. Get fit like a pro athlete.
3. Lift people up versus tearing people down.
4. Protect your good name. An impeccable reputation takes a lifetime to build.
And 60 seconds to lose.
5. Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to
6. Remember that even a 1% daily innovation rate amounts to at least a 100%
rate of innovation in 100 days.
7. Believe in your dreams (even when others laugh at them).
8. Measure your success, not by your net worth but by your self worth (and
how happy you feel).
9. Take an intelligent risk every 24 hours. No try-No Win.
10. Read “Buffett: The Making of an American Capitalist”.
11. Watch “Man on Wire”.
12. Regardless of your title at work, be a team builder.
13. Remember that business is all about relationships and human connections.
14. Say “please” more.
15. Say “thank you” more.
16. Know your Big 5: the five things that need to happen by the end of this
year for you to feel its been your best year yet.
17. Read your Big 5 every morning while the rest of the world is asleep.
18. Read “As You Think”. At least twice this year.
19. Be willing to fail. It’s the price of greatness.
20. Focus less on making money and more on creating value.
21. Spend less, save more.
22. Leave everything you touch better than you found it.
23. Be the most positive person in every room you’re in.
24. Run your own race.
24. Stay true to your deepest values and best ideals.
25. Write a handwritten thank you note to a customer/friend/ loved one every day.
😉 more..? to be continue soon. wait ya!!